"Let Us Plays"

Share content you find on the Internet. Find good stuff for everyone in "the peanut gallery" to gawk at. (in a nice way)
miles

Mastodon: https://den.den.nohost.me/@miles

"Let Us Plays"

Post by miles »

I realized I've been watching through 2 unique game playthrough series in a row and decided to share..

The first I actually found out about while looking through random neocities pages. This person's Projects page linked this playthrough of Spore they did where they did the entire game as a worm.

Their recording software bugged out at points and only recorded audio, so they improvised and made some little silly simple slide-show style animations to summarize what happened during those parts. They ended up making a bunch of animation to explain the ending of the 'story' of the playthrough, and I want to know if anyone else gets the feeling that they had a certain inspiration... :cool:

The other playthrough is just edited VODs of a streamer playing Pikmin 2, except the game is romhacked to be Kaizo. I don't care much for the streamer himself but it's interesting and tense to see him suffer through this bullshit game:

The start of the game is kind of boring and mostly the same as regular Pikmin 2 but with more grinding, so if you already know how Pikmin 2 goes you can skip to the 2nd video in that playlist. I'm still currently going through this and watching it on my other monitor while working.

- "I'm A Cyan Kinda Guy"
"Follow the rules. Or face the banhammer"
-- Webmaster Miles