Things That Would Be Funny If Jerma Said Them

Intelligent discourse happens here. Bring your sharpest ideas to the table and we'll see who wins the battles of wits
miles

Mastodon: https://den.den.nohost.me/@miles

Things That Would Be Funny If Jerma Said Them

Post by miles »

These are some things that I think would be pretty funny if Jerma985, the Twitch streamer, said them.
  • "Mario Golf! Yeah!" -in the youtuber voice
  • (more to come later there was a good one but I forgot)

I hope this is on-topic, but I also think it would be really funny if he accidentally got on a debate stream with like, Destiny or some other politics debater. Whenever he does multiplayer streams he seems way more shy than normal.

He has a running bit where he refuses to say anything political at all to the point where he acts terrified if he accidentally said something too politically charged, or if the game he's playing could provoke the chat into starting a political debate shitstorm.

Imagining if jerma managed to get himself into a debate with destiny/whoever about anything (doesn't matter what) and he's nervously looking around when it's his turn to talk and he tries to make his argument without outright saying what it is to avoid revealing his opinion. and then the other guy just fucking goes off talking really fast and Jerma is just so overwhelmed he just screams and drops out of the call

- "I'm A Cyan Kinda Guy"
"Follow the rules. Or face the banhammer"
-- Webmaster Miles
Poo

Re: Things That Would Be Funny If Jerma Said Them

Post by Poo »

It would be cool if he said hi to me
miles

Mastodon: https://den.den.nohost.me/@miles

Post by miles »

If I saw Jerma in real life I don't think I could even say anything I would just be staring at him across the room (imagining he's at a restaurant eating) Like if he was at a restaurant he would probably be there with friends right? It would be miserable to do that in front of his friends

- "I'm A Cyan Kinda Guy"
"Follow the rules. Or face the banhammer"
-- Webmaster Miles
Poo

Post by Poo »

that’s my general thing with any recognizable person is even if i did see someone i recognized in public i wouldn’t approach them simply bc it would feel awkward also wtf are we even going to talk about beyond “you’re that one guy”
bulldozer_cumshot47

Post by bulldozer_cumshot47 »

balls